- Smartphone penetration (117 Million, expected to grow 45% YoY)
- To develop an alternate banking channel to drive customer acquisition and customer engagement
- Mobility solutions provided by core banking vendor is minimal
- Exponential growth in consumption of internet services via smartphones makes it an effective channel to access banking services and transact on the go.
- Multiple form factors and device fragmentation on one hand, bank’s multiple distinct backend system on the other; interfacing both ends directly would make it complex and vulnerable to security threats.
- Bridging this problem requires a State-of-Art Unified Middleware that seamlessly integrates multiple backend systems and acts as an interface for mobile devices.
- Frequent updates for small changes annoys the customers. An interface to configure and manage the platform enabling bank to silently push minor updates in the background is necessary.
- Native mobile application that runs on Android, iPhone, Windows Phone and Blackberry platforms covering 98% smartphones.
- Multi CRN login – Allow your friends and family to access and configure their accounts in the same device that you use.
- My Kotak – Multiple widgets are arranged in the form of tiles on the home screen of the application. These widgets can be customized and reordered.
- Utility Bill Payment – Manage billers, Schedule and Auto Pay your utility bills. Also recharge your mobile and DTH with ease.
- Message Money – Transfer money to a third party even without their account information or adding them as a beneficiary. All you need is their mobile number.
- Branch & ATM Finder – Nearest branches and ATMs are listed based on the current location of the user. The user can also search for branches and ATMs located in a particular city or by keying in a pin code.
- Accounts – The user can view the accounts summary and transactions of the individual accounts.
- Funds Transfer – The user can transfer money to other accounts of the same bank or to the accounts of other banks via NEFT or IMPS in just a few taps.
- Investments – Invest in mutual fund instruments offered by the bank, monitor their performance and redeem when they mature.
An Omni-Channel platform interface that connects multiple banking system to multiple access channels.
- Integration – Seamlessly connects to multiple systems such as Core Banking, Credit Card, Bill Pay and E-Commerce
- Configuration – Provides bank with capabilities to configure and deploy/remove modules on the go without any development efforts.
- Security – Uses multiple approaches such as session management, data encryption and device activation to provide additional layer of security.
- Notification – Facilitates Push Notification Management. Notifications can be triggered either globally or specific to a set of customers based on a given criteria.
A web interface to manage and configure Mobile Banking platform with ease.
- Mobile Management – Configure mobile features across various services. Manage menus, error messages and labels across the application.
- Customer Management – Manage users who log in via mobile channels, configure security policies and perform device activations.
- Channel Management – Configure channel parameters, transaction limits globally or to a specific set of users.
- 6.8% of mobile banking transactions in India are carried over via this platform.
- High mobile adoption rate – More than 30% of the customer base use Mobile Banking.
- More than ₹ 2,300 Crore worth transactions happen via mobile banking on an average every month; that’s 300% more than last year’s average.